No Bake Chocolate PB Balls
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you like things)
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips (we like the mini chocolate chips for this recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (we used a creamy variety that was slightly sweetened)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- In a food processor, combine all dough ingredients (except the chocolate chips!). Blend until it starts to stick together, about 30- 60 seconds.
- Add mixture to a bowl and mix in 2 Tbsp. of chocolate chips. Roll into balls, and set aside.
- Next, melt chocolate and oil for the coating and dip the balls in chocolate ;)
- Place on a plate in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.