Being an entrepreneur is hard, and anyone who say’s it’s easy is lying! Building our online business has caused us our fair share of anxiety and panic attacks.
But, that doesn’t have to be the case – at least not all of the time.
If you’re looking for help on how to handle anxiety or negative mindset as an entrepreneur, you’re going to love this episode.
Why do entrepreneurs suffer from anxiety?
As an entrepreneur you have a lot on your plate.
You’re working with clients, creating new programs and you are the boss. You’re personally responsible for bringing in the money, solving the problems and making sure everything runs smoothly…
Yeah, that can be stressful.
Why do we tend to think the worst?
It has a lot to do with our society, and upbringing – along with our ego and negative mental talk.
Good News: You don’t have to solve your anxiety issue to feel calm and at peace today. Just like in your business, you can change the story in your head and do things that melt that stress away like butter (vegan butter around here)!
Recommended Teachings that Ease Stress + Create Positive Shift
- Meditation – Perhaps the hardest thing to do is doing nothing. But it’s very effective in a subtle way. If you need help getting started check out The Beginners Guide to Meditation.
- Tapping – Using physical tapping and affirmations to heal the body.
- Changing the Story – Be the boss of your own life. You can change the story you’ve been quietly telling yourself. Make it better, and more positive.
- Books – Reading can be a great way to clear your mind, relax and get out of your own head.
- Audios – Listen to positive affirmations for mood boosting and positive energy. #Goodvibesforyou
- People – Surround yourself with people who fill you up. Try to be the person that fills others up.
- Counseling/Therapy – If you have the money to invest, and are truly struggling, maybe look into hiring someone to help with this.
- Support Groups – This can be a mastermind group, girl friends or even a Facebook Group. << That’s ours :)
- Journaling – Writing your thoughts out, and keeping a gratitude list can help greatly.
- Exercise – Another wonderful way to clear your mind and move your focus. We love running and yoga for those reasons.
- Giving-up the Job/Partner/Lifestyle – This is a hard one, but sometimes you have to give up a job or a relationship that’s causing your anxiety or stress.
LINKS TO RESOURCES WE MENTIONED
Tapping – Great site for all things tapping.
The Shift – Audio tape
The Artist Way – The book & 12 week program for creatives
The Divided Mind – Book I’m reading about clearing emotional blocks.
Unstoppably Healthy & Wealthy Entrepreneurs – Our FB Group:)
Get our Free 5-Day Challenge & Restructure your Morning for Better Health AND Productivity (seriously!)