Hi Ya Friends:)
Have a partner who isn’t down with the quinoa and kale salad? Do you think it would be easier if you got them on the health train?
Well… you’re right!
It would be easier. And today we’re sharing some of our best advice on how to get your partner to switch over to the greener side.
Sometimes you just gotta let them be… ya know? That being said, give this show a listen as it might help you out (and help your spouse)! Also, if you know someone this could help, pass it along. we’d appreciate it.
- Supportive vs. Non-Supportive Spouse
- Getting started with dessert
- Starting small, add one thing at a time
- The importance of communication
- Find recipes you think they’ll like
- How you can get them involved
- Introduce them to healthy eaters similar to them
LINKS TO RESOURCES WE MENTIONED
Blogger Advice: How they handle being the only one
Recipe Ideas for making 2 Meals:
- Spaghetti (use different noodles and a veg sauce, add meat to one)
- Stir Fry (leave out the meat, add it at the end)
- Sandwiches (veggies sandwiches are awesome)
Private Facebook Group – Come hangout and get advice on this
THIS WEEK’S MEMBER RESOURCE
If you’re a member you can watch this video in the community HERE
Not a member? Well you might want to reconsider! Join us Here.