Hey, Sarah & Peter Here!
We’re glad you found our recipe and we really hope you like it!
This is only 1 out of 10 recipes we created for our summer recipe bundle, if you’d like all of the recipes and to learn a little more about us, make sure you enter your name and email below and we’ll send them right over.
Inspired by Ricki Heller
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 Tbsp. arrow root
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ⅓ + 1 Tbsp. cup water
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (start with the flours first and break them up) (or blender if you don’t have a food processor) and process until well combined. Dough should be thick, a little thicker than your average pizza crust.
- Pour, or rather scoop, dough out and round onto baking sheet with your hands. Poke a few times with a fork and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While dough is cooking, prepare your favorite toppings (we really like BBQ sauce with pineapple, onion, olives, basil and peppers).
- After 15 minutes, remove crust and top with sauce and whatever topping you want cooked. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with red pepper flakes or whatever else you desire, we like to add fresh basil as well.