Zesty Lemon Stir Fry
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 box thin brown rice noodles
- 1 zucchini
- ½ onion
- 5 white mushrooms
- ½ red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp. mint
- 3 Tbsp. tamari
- sriracha (optional)
- Place noodles in a large bowl with hot water, swish around and then let sit.
- Chop up zucchini, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper. Place in a large frying pan over medium heat, use oil or water to sauté. Once vegetables have softened, add tamari and ginger powder. Mix well.
- Remove vegetables, place in large bowl and cover.
- Next mince the mint. Place noodles in frying pan, add all sauce ingredients including mint and lightly stir. (Noodles will start to stick so you have to stir fast. They should only be on the heat for 2 minutes).
- Remove noodles and place in large bowl with vegetables.
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves. Using that same frying pan, place cut tomatoes and sprinkle pepper and cayenne over them. Cook until soft, about 3- 5 minutes.
- Remove tomatoes from heat and stir up contents of large bowl.
- Place tomatoes on top.
- Serve with sriracha for added spice if desired.