Sunflower Spring Rolls
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- ½ a cucumber, sliced in strips
- 2 carrots, sliced in strips
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced in strips
- 1 package spring rolls (we like the brown rice ones)
- 1 zucchini, spiralized or grated soaked in tamari
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 dash ginger powder
- 1 dash garlic granules
- water to thin out
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Follow the instructions on the spring rolls package for how to roll (usually involves dipping in water).
- Allow zucchini noodles to soak in tamari until ready to use and then shake extra sauce off over bowl.
- Wrap rolls with desired filling and then set aside.
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients together; add water to thin out to reach desired consistency.
- Spice up with sriracha if you wish.