Sunflower Peach Bowl
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 peaches
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 sprigs green onion
- 4 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Turn stove onto high and place 2 cups of water in a medium sauce pan. Bring water to boil . Once water is boiling add 1 cup quinoa and stir. Turn heat down to low, stir and cover. Cook for 15-18 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, dice peaches, chop cilantro and green onions. Set aside.
- In small bowl or glass measuring cup, mix sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and water. Set aside.
- Once quinoa is finished, scoop into 4 bowls.
- Evenly add sunflower sauce to each bowl and top with peaches, cilantro, green onions and sunflower seeds.