Hey, Sarah & Peter Here!
We’re glad you found our recipe and we really hope you like it!
This is only 1 out of 10 recipes we created for our Summer Recipe Bundle, if you’d like all of the recipes and to learn a little more about us, make sure you enter your name and email below and we’ll send them right over.
- 1 box gluten-free macaroni
- ½ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes,chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed & chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ½ a red pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup cherries, pitted
- Sea salt & pepper
- ½ a head of lettuce (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey (or other sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions, drain and then rinse with cold water. Add to a large bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Mix all salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss salad with dressing and adjust seasoning to taste.