Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ an onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp. dried thyme
- coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut squash in half. Remove seeds and lightly oil the insides with coconut oil. Place face down on a baking sheet.
- Bake squash for 40 minutes (time may vary depending on size of squash and oven) Squash is cooked when it's soft on the inside.
- While squash cooks, chop onion and garlic, lightly sauté in large sauce pan. Add sauce and thyme. Feel free to add any other vegetables or spices to spruce up your sauce. Turn down to low while you wait for the squash.
- When squash is finished, scoop out insides and place in bowls or on plates, top with spaghetti sauce and enjoy.
- If serving only 1 or 2 eat right out of squash!