Saucy Almond Buddha Bowl
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup raw almonds (soaked overnight)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 head of lettuce, or spinach, or spring mix
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, chopped
- 1½ cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed for on top
- Make sauce by placing all ingredients in a food processor and blending until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning to liking.
- For salad, divide all ingredients between 2 bowls.
- Add sauce to bowls and top with chips!