Roasted Garlic Strawberry Pizza
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1½ cups sparkling water
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 tsp. guar gum
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 heads of garlic, roasted
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 8 sundried tomatoes (soaked 1 hour)
- ¼ cup red onion
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar*
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro*
Garlic Sauce Directions:
- Place roasted garlic cloves and ½ cup of coconut milk in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until all the garlic has been broken up and combined. Should make a thick sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine crust ingredients. Mix well with a spatula. Pour batter out onto baking sheet using a spatula.
- Wet hands and use them to spread dough to desired shape and depth. If dough starts to stick to hands, wet them again.
- Once desired shape and depth is achieved place in oven without sauce or topping for 20 minutes.
- While pizza crust is baking slice strawberries, red onions and cilantro (if using). Set aside.
- After 20 min remove pizza crust and add roasted garlic sauce, soaked tomatoes, strawberries, and red onion. Place back in oven for 15 more.
- After 15 minutes remove and top with cilantro.
- Slice and serve.
- Top individual pizza with a little balsamic (do this right before eating or it may get soggy!)