Hey, Sarah & Peter Here!
This recipe was actually created by one of our awesome community members, Christine, in part of our July Challenge.
Thanks Christine we love this recipe!
If you want to learn more about our community and try it out for $ 1 dollar you can do so here. And if you want to learn more about Christine, who happens to also be a Beachbody coach, and has an amazing transformational story, you can do so here.
- 8-10 medium kale leaves (stems removed…maybe save them for juicing)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ⅓ large cucumber
- ½ medium avocado
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 Cups strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. honey or coconut nectar
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- Himalayan salt & black pepper to taste
- Chop kale small. Coat fingers with a teaspoon of oil of your choice and massage the kale for a few minutes. Chop the strawberries and cucumber and dice the avocado and toss together with kale.
- Put all Ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend well. You will have about a pint of dressing.
- Keeps 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Top salad with dressing and serve right away.