Kitchen Sink Salad
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 3 leafs of kale
- 1 green apple
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ½ cup sprouts (onion or pea)
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 3 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- ½ Tbsp. rice vinegar
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add quinoa. Cover and turn down to low. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While quinoa cooks, chop apple and walnuts - place those in a large bowl.
- Next remove stems of kale and chop leafs, add those to large bowl along with sprouts and goji berries.
- When quinoa finishes cooking, add to the bowl. Lastly add tamari, sesame oil, coconut sugar and rice vinegar in. Stir well.
- Serve right away or store in fridge and serve cold.
- Will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.