If you’ve been curious about seasonal produce, shopping at the farmers market or just don’t get the appeal… then this, my friend, is the episode for you. We get really excited about seasonal produce and eating the way mother nature intended us to. We also share a fun story I like to call ‘The case of the Seattle Coconuts!’ Hope you like it, and make sure you get our downloadable (Let’s Eat Seasonal!) below.
What’s this episode all about you ask?
- The Benefits of Seasonal Produce
- Why shop at the farmers market
- Why some stuff is more expensive there
- What’s the deal with Costco lettuce
CSA: Stands for Community Supported Agriculture. It’s a way to get a variety of local produce from a local farm(s). Check out the links below for more information!
Let’s Eat Seasonal Includes…
- Recipe Favorites!
- FALL: Apple Pie Cups
- WINTER: Gorgeous Green Hemp Salad
- SPRING: Sunny Spring Rolls
- SUMMER: Crispy Chicken-less Burgers
- Seasonal Produce Chart (what’s growing right now?)
- What We Eat in a Week