Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 (14oz) can black beans
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup red onion
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Finely dice sweet potatoes into very small cubes. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes bake, chop red onion and cilantro. Set aside.
- Next cut open avocados and scoop out flesh. Mash with back of fork, add ½ tsp. garlic powder and sea salt. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Next, in a bowl, mix tomato sauce, remaining garlic, nutritional yeast and chili powder. Add a dash of water to thin out a little. Stir well. Add contents into a Ziploc bag or plastic produce bag. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain beans. Set aside.
- Next, on a large baking sheet place a layer of chips down. Cut corner of plastic bag and pipe tomato sauce over the top, then sweet potatoes, followed by beans, red onion, tomato and cilantro. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with mashed avocado and salsa.