Curly Kale Salad
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 can pinto beans, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. oil (olive or flax)
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- a dash of sea salt, garlic powder & cayenne
- Shred kale by hand and place in a large bowl.
- Next chop bell pepper, avocado and parsley. Add all to the bowl. Juice lemon and add that along with the oil and seasoning.
- Massage all ingredients with hands, really mashing up the avocado into the kale.
- Sprinkle the beans over the top and serve immediately or store in refrigerator for flavors to combine.