Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 small package extra-firm sprouted organic tofu
- ¼ cup tamari (reduced sodium)
- Turn oven to broil and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu into ½-inch slabs and press well with a paper towel in-hand to remove any excess water. Cut the slabs into ½-inch cubes and toss with ¼ cup of tamari.
- Arrange the tofu on the baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes (depending on how hot your oven is). Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 minute. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and serve over rice or in salads. These are really tasty all by themselves too!