Cinnamon Butter Zucchini Muffins
Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 2½ cups brown rice flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple sauce
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup Jem Organics Cinnamon Maca Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with muffin tins.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix together coconut oil, apple sauce, coconut sugar and zucchini. Stir well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mix really well.
- Fill up muffin tins evenly and make an indent in the top of each muffin. Then spoon a little almond butter into the center of each muffin.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.