Author: The Seasonal Diet
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. shallot, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed oil
- sea salt & black pepper*
- ¼ tsp. coconut sugar (or other sugar)
- Wash and chop lettuce and add that to a large bowl. Wash blueberries and add those to the large bowl along with the cranberries. Next, chop the avocado into cubes and add to the bowl. Chop the macadamia nuts and add in as well.
- Mince shallot extra small and add it along with all other dressing ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Just before you're ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Add black pepper if desired and serve.